GREEN LEAF BOUTIQUE HOTEL POLICIES
THESE APPLY TO EVERY GUEST STAYING AT OUR HOTEL
NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
Accommodation Conditions & Process
- Upon arrival, all guests must check-in at the reception desk. Guests must present a valid passport with a valid travel visa or any other official travel document.
- A copy of the guest passport will be kept on file.
- Check in time is at 2:00PM on the day of arrival and check-out time is at 12:00PM on the day of departure. Guests may request early check-in and late check-out, which may be granted based on availability.
- Late check-outs until 4pm will be subject to a 50% room charge. Late check-outs after 4pm will be subject to a full night room charge.
- Cancellations 24hrs of check-in time will be subject to one night charge. Cancellations within 24hrs of check-in or no shows will be full charge of the reservation.
- If upon check-in the guest does not specify the duration of his or her stay, the hotel will presume the booking is for one night only.
- On the day of departure, guests shall leave the room in its original state and shall check out at the designated time, handing over the key to the reception desk.
- Extension of your stay will be made based on room availability, and subject to different rates than originally booked.
- Housekeeping requests should be done before 3:00pm
- No guest is allowed to give up his or her room to be used by third parties even if the room has been paid for.
- Traveler’s checks are not accepted at our hotel. Management has the right to refuse any form of payment that may seem fraudulent and will confiscate the payment and hand over to authorities.
- Due to bank restrictions in Cambodia with old or damaged foreign currency such as U.S. bills we may turn down certain bills. We have no obligation to accept bills which we can not give to the bank.
- The hotel is not responsible for any cancellations or disruptions in tours or trips booked.
- All rates are in U.S. Dollars.
- 3.5% bank fee will be added to all credit card transactions.
- All guests are obligated to pay the local taxes of 2% city tax and 10% VAT.
- Any missing or damaged items will be charged to the credit card on file.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Anyone caught smoking in rooms will pay a penalty of $50 which will cover the cleaning of the room.
- Guests must leave their room key at the reception desk any time they leave the hotel.
- Cost to replace a missing key and key chain is $10.
- The hotel is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property, including in the room safes. Guests are provided with a safety box in each room and are advised not to share the pin code with anyone.
- The hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage to luggage while in storage. Luggage storage is a complimentary service offered based on space availability.
- No misuse of hotel internet is allowed. If a guest is found to be downloading major files, or attempting to hack, or visiting pornographic content, their internet privileges will be revoked.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse service to any guests who cause disturbance or not follow the hotel rules.
- Any damages should be reported to reception or management immediately.
- Washing, drying and ironing clothing garments is not allowed in the rooms. Please use the hotel laundry service for these purposes.
- You will be asked to remove any clothes you hang outside of your room to dry.
- Please promptly report any malfunctioning or failure of electronics to the reception staff and do not attempt to fix anything.
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent.
- The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges.
- Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
- We are not liable for any missing or damaged garments when you use the laundry service. Please drop your laundry off at the reception desk and fill out the laundry count form in your room.
- To respect the privacy of our guests, we do not clean your room unless you request verbally or hang the “clean my room” sign on your door.
- Free parking is provided (subject to availability) for guests who are driving. We are not liable for any damages or loss to your vehicle while parked outside the hotel.
- The hotel is not responsible for any loss or damages to personal property, or any injury or death during tours or trips booked for guests through the hotel.
Keeping it Green
- To preserve energy (as we are a green facility), when you leave the hotel for day trips, our staff may turn off the power to your room.
- You are provided with two glass bottles of purified water in your room. You may fill them up at no cost at one of our fill up stations, or purchase a plastic bottle of water.
- Towels will only be changed if you leave them on the floor.
Health, Safety & Respect
- No harmful materials are allowed on the property such as weapons, chemicals, or explosives.
- No smoking is allowed on the balcony or terrace near the thatched roofs. Smoking is only allowed by the pool and bar. Please be respectful to other guests when it comes to smoking.
- There will be zero tolerance for mistreatment of hotel staff. Guests verbally or physically abusing the staff will have the police called on and will be banned from the hotel.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, management reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
- The Hotel reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or Hotel staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
- We may refuse to store luggage at times when the person is not staying at our hotel or if the luggage does not appear to be personal luggage used for travel.
- Easily flammable, explosive objects, materials with a strong or unpleasant smell are not allowed in the Hotel. It is prohibited to bring any electrical appliances into the Hotel (refrigerators, hot plates), except those for personal hygiene (shaver, toothbrush, hair-dryer)
- Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, poisons, drugs, and pungent food are strictly prohibited on Hotel premises.
- No cooking is allowed in the rooms.
- Please be cautious around the pool area for wet floors.
- Please check any emergency procedures for fire with the staff.
- Please lock your door each time you leave your room.
- Children must be supervised at all times by the pool.
- If you have any allergies or serious medical problems, please notify management upon check-in.
Food & Beverage Restrictions
- Alcohol purchased outside of the hotel is strictly prohibited, as some stores sell fake alcohol. Outside alcohol is considered a dangerous substance.
- No recreational narcotics are allowed on the property.
- No alcohol will be served to guests under the age of 18
- Hotel staff and management has the right to refuse alcohol to any guests who may seem too intoxicated.
- Due to sanitation rules, consumption of food and beverages purchased or delivered outside the hotel is not allowed.
- Free breakfast applies to one free breakfast per day, per person.
- All complaints and suggestions should be directed to the reception desk or management.
- If a guest brings an outside guest to your room, the individual must leave their ID/passport at the reception desk and a 50% room charge will be added to your bill.
- Only a max of 2 guests are allowed per room (except for the family room, which is a max of 4 guests). Any additional guests in your room will be subject to a 50% charge of the room rate.
- During check-in you have to provide a credit card which we will copy the front and back of for incidentals. The hotel has the right to charge your card for any incidentals or outstanding fees mentioned in this agreement.
- Guests agree to have their photos which are taken in common areas on the hotel social media and marketing material.
- One free drink per day applies to one free draft beer/soda per person who posts a photo on their social media and hash-tags according to our hashtag guidelines.
- We only provide information and ticket sales to third party tours. If you have any issues with the tour company, please bring it up to their attention. You are responsible for any additional expenses you incur with the service providers above the tickets or services you have purchased through us.
By signing the registration card during check-in, you agree to all the terms above.