We offer many different tours and packages. Please contact us if there is something you are interested in that you don’t see on this page. We are able to customize any tours and packages for you.
Aside from tours, we also offer bus tickets, boat tickets and private taxis within Cambodia and also to Thailand, Vietnam and Laos.
Contact us for more information: email@example.com
Temples of Angkor
Although you can easily spend two weeks exploring all the temples, many visitors have a limited time so they choose one of the packages below.
– 1 day tour: This includes a visit to Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta Phrom.
– 2 day tour: This includes the temples in the 1 day tour, plus a visit to 5 or 6 smaller temples of your choice.
– 3 day tour: This includes the temples in the 1 and 2 day tours, plus a visit to Baentey Srey, Kbal Spean water fall and the landmine museum.
– Sunrise & Sunset tours.
It is said that this was the birthplace of the Angkor empire. Kulen mountain is a must see for everyone. This sacred mountain is where most of the rocks used to build Angkor Wat came from.
This is a full day tour which you should start early in the morning as vehicles are not allowed to go up the mountain after 12pm.
During your tour you will see:
– River of the thousand Lingas
– Reclyning Buddha
– Walk through a local village
– Water fall where you can swim
One of the most popular attractions in Siem Reap. Phare Circus.
Do not think of it as a regular circus with clowns and animals (there are absolutely no animals). Think of it as more of a performing arts show that is story based with a lot of incredible art and acrobatics.
This is entertaining for the entire family and runs each night at 8pm. (From Nov 1 through March 31, there will be a secondary performance at 5pm Mondays, Thursdays & Saturdays).
Ticket prices: Section A $38 – Section B $28 – Section C $18
Discover the temples and the beautiful countryside with bikes.
– Sunrise Discovery tour – 5am until 2pm (20km) $85
– Countryside Ride – 7:30am until 12pm (25km) $35
– Angkor Temples – 7:30am until 4:30pm (30km) $45
– Reservoir, rice fields and village tour – 7am until 6:30pm (30km) $130
– Angkor at Twilight – 2:30pm until 6:30pm (25km) $65
– Countryside at Twilight – 3:30pm until 6:30pm (16km) $35
Please note that temple entry pass is needed
A fun activity for the whole family. With Siem Reap Quad Bike Adventures you are able to visit some places other tourists do not get to see. Wether you choose a one hour sunset ride or a full day tour, you will leave with amazing memories and photos.
Explore the magnificant flooded forests. During this tour you will be taken on a boat and then transfered into small canoes where you can explore the magical flooded forest.
This tour is only available during and right after the rainy season (around September – February)
Spend the day with wildlife experts photographing rare birds, water buffalos, crocodiles and other incredible animals.
Your day will start early in the morning driving to the shores of Tonle Sap, getting in a boat and slowly drifting down the river viewing and photographing birds and animals.
The Happy Ranch Horse Farm offers countryside trail rides from 1 to 4 hours . From sunrise to sunset, our horses will take you on a journey to places that are otherwise unreachable, through local countryside villages, scenic rice fields and tourist-free temple ruins, all waiting to be explored. An authentic taste of the real Khmer lifestyle viewed from horseback, and a welcome break from other tourists.